Tuesday 28 October 2008

dvd labels - dvd labels


I used these to make very professional looking CDs. I had to do a little searching to get the template. I also had a little trouble lining them up just right, but I am very pleased with the product, the outcome and the price. Avery CD/DVD Labels, Matte White, 40 Disc Labels and 80 Spine Labels (8692)

Ok here is a suggestion on this product. When you get them go to the website noted on the package and download the FREE designpro software. This will allow you to create the labels a lot easier then if you do it with the template in office word. I did it this way and got labels that are beautiful and very easy to install using my old neato aplicator device. - Dvd Labels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • dvd labels