Wednesday 29 October 2008

Bathroom Accessories - bath storage, umbra


This product does the job of storing toothbrushes upright when not in use. It allows for ample air flow. The best part is that it does not allow water to stand, unlike with your usual cup style toothbrush holders. Umbra Grassy Rubber Organizer, Green

Looks exactly as it does in the picture. Holds a fairly big electric toothbrush and a full roll of toothpaste with no problem. Could probably hold more if needed. Everyone that uses my bathroom comments on it. Looks very cool. Gives a beachy look to your bathroom counter. I love it!

I got this as a gift for my boyfriend and was about to return it. I wasn't very impressed with the way it looked; it just looked cheap. But it does do a great job with holding toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss or pens, etc. I ended it keeping it because we needed a toothbrush holder last minute at my house. It's starting to grow on me now!

Have truly enjoyed this product. I bought several and use them for toothbrushes, etc. as well as in the office for pens, pencils and assorted necessary items. I also use one for makeup brushes and tubes. They work well and when dirty, can be rinsed right off.

We bought two of these because we weren't convinced they would hold all of our toothbrushes, toothpaste, tongue cleaner, and dental mirror and picks. Oops! They all fit beautifully into ONE! So, we're using the other one as a pen holder, which works just as well! I agree that sometimes you have to find a bit of a sweet spot with the pens, but it takes a second to do. LOVE 'EM!!!

This is a lovely item. In a world of non-standard-sized toothbrush handles, this offers a place to hold any and all comers. Also, razors, tube unguents, and dentifrice. Buy one for apartment-dwelling friends and they'll soon be reinvigorating the economy as they buy a house to better display this beauty.

When the product arrived, it looked like something heavy had been leaning against it, because it permanently deformed half of the "blades" to about 70 deg. :( I couldn't imagine that the person who filled this order would send a product that was so obviously damaged, but I didn't think it would be worth the hassle of returning it for another one. So, I decided to try it anyway, and it works. The spacing of the "blades" presents a slight problem if your toothbrush is skinny. It holds razors and thicker toothbrushes well.

This little gadget is fun and functional! It works with any size toothbrush, including the ergonomic grip types that won't fit in a regular toothbrush holder. It's also easy to rinse out as needed. And your kids will actually USE it, instead of leaving their toothbrushes all over the counter. Great product--I recommend it highly!

I guess I was expecting it to look a little nicer than it does. I might try dressing it up in a little flower pot or something, but at 6.5" x 4.5", it already takes up a good bit of counter space.



You can't see it very well in the pictures, but the blades of "grass" are spaced a little farther apart on one side. This lets it hold a full tube of toothpaste more easily.



Bottom line: it works, but if I had it to do again, I wouldn't spend $8 on it.

This works great to hold the toothbrush heads from our Oral B electric tooth brush. We have five people in the house and the Oral B toothbrush holder only held four. It also collected the water that ran off of the brushes and then they laid in the muck. This holder keeps them far from the mess. - Umbra - Bath Storage - Bath - Green'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information