Friday 31 October 2008

School Supplies - plastic folders, folder accessories


I needed folders for the first day of school and wanted something more sturdy than the cardboard homework folders we've used in the past. These are reasonable for the price, you get 12 folders, but the plastic is very thin and flimsy, almost totally transparent, and I'm not sure that they will hold up any better than the cardboard ones. However they are easy to use and an nice color range. They are the classic oxford twin pocket format.



Edited to add - 3 months later I'm eating my words, these folders have stood up far better than cardboard ones. The cardboard ones would be disintergrating by now and these look as good as the first day I opened them. So despite being thin, they seem to do the trick! And my son loves that they are almost transparent and he always knows what's in them and can't forget things... So def would order again, should need arise... Filexec 3120, 2 Pocket Folder, Letter Size, Frosted, Set of 12 in 6 Assorted Colors , 2 Each Blueberry, Strawberry, Grape, Lime, Lemon, Tangerine

I have now ordered mult. of these folders. Some for my kids and some for myself after trying them out w/ my 13 year old. They are thin, but very durable. I like the thinness as it allows for punch holes to accommodate a three ring binder. The colors are vibrant. I like to color code things, so with so many choices, it makes it easy to spot the one I want. - Plastic Folders - Folder Accessories - Oxford Twin Pocked - Project Folders'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information