Friday 31 October 2008

Facebook - gift card, gift cards


This is the most fun gift,and it it totally easy. My sister found her gift card among her many birthday messages and she loved it. I ordered it weeks ahead of time, and Amazon charges it 2 days before the post date you choose. thanks Amazon for a great fun gift idea. Amazon.com Gift Card - Facebook Delivery

The convenience is great. I've used them in the past and will continue to use them.



I'd love to see some feedback from Amazon when a gift card is initially used. This would give me confirmation that the card is getting used and not lost.

I loved being able to buy something and post it on my friends page with a little message!!! It's a way to say happy b-day on her page, while already giving her a gift - free of hassle!!!! I am definitely doing this again!

I sent an Amazon gift card via facebook. I was a little apprehensive about doing so. It ended working out great. I was able to get my friends gift to her on time and I didn't have to worry about it being in an email that could get put into spam mail. The only thing that would make it better is if I received an email from Amazon telling me the card had received/viewed and when it was redeemed. This was a great option for me and my friend loved receiving it.

My grandchildren grow so fast and it is hard to keep up with their likes and dislikes. I feel real comfortable giving my 14-year old grandson a Amazon gift card because of all the great things Amazon offers. I especially like all the electronics because he is a budding "techie". He also likes to read and I know that he will be easily able to find something he likes at Amazon. Thank goodness for Amazon gift cards!

In the past six months, I have ordered several Amazon gift cards by various methods: e-mail, Facebook and self-printed. They not only make a great last-minute gift, but enable me to check their status. I have done so on three occasions, and each time have had a pleasant result. I was able to monitor their status. The first one was sent as a graduation gift via e-mail. When it was not redeemed for several weeks, I contacted the graduate to remind him. He had not checked that particular e-mail account in some time. He opened the e-mail and redeemed the card the next day. I sent the other two via Facebook, one for a wedding and the other for a 21st birthday. In both cases, the recipients had misfiled the message. I was able to help the bride figure hers out, but I had to re-send the card for the new adult. In that case, the old card was automatically voided and the new card was quickly redeemed. In all cases, happy recipients, with problems easily and safely corrected.

This is the third gift card I have purchased and love the convenience of giving gifts this way. One was a baby gift and two were for Birthdays. All out of state. It sure beats buying something someone does not need. They have the opportunity to shop on Amazon for anything they need or want. The best thing is they get the card immediately, no wrapping or shipping, taxes or other fees. It is an exceptional way to purchase gifts and because Amazon gives access to so many retailers my recipients have endless choices! The only thing that could make this a better way of shopping is to remind the recipient of the card if it hasen't been redeemed in a reasonable amount of time. I have a busy son in Chicago who is always traveling for business he did forget to redeem his card. Thank you Amazon! Janie Bifulco - Amazon Gift Card - Gift Cards - Easy - Gift Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • amazon gift card
  • ,
  • gift cards
  • ,
  • gift card
  • ,
  • easy