Sunday 26 October 2008

Jewelry Travel Case - jewelry travel case, jewelry roll


This jewlery roll was just perfect for all of the jewlery/watches I needed and wanted to take on our week long trip to Vegas. There are several clear zip compartments for earrings (took about 20 pairs of all different sizes), anklets,bracelets, watches and one big one that is the entire length of the roll with 2 velcro straps to attach your necklaces to so they don't tangle during transportation to your destination. There is also a ring roll that fastens via velcro to keep approximately 20 to 25 rings on depending on size and the whole thing folds like a very large wallet and ties all the way around so nothing shakes loose. Very good inexpensive investment. Travel Jewelry Portable Roll Case Pvc Black Microfiber - Household Essentials #6904

Good product for some jewelry. Loops are not good to hold necklaces b/c when holder is closed they slide out of sides. Would have been better if it was completely enclosed. I guess loops would be better used for only bracelets like picture shows.

This is a nice product for keeping your jewelry organized if you are traveling. It has velcro fasteners, which could be a little longer, at the top that allow the user to hang it on a narrow towel bar. It would be nice if it were a little larger, but all in all a very nice organizer for the price.

I bought this for a last minute trip to Vegas, I have very little room in my carryon and didnt want to put jewlery in my suitcase. I just recieved it, and it seems to be just what I wanted. It has enough rooms for my fashion jewlery and my everyday silver stuff as well. Im very pleased!

convenient and inexpensive, an easy way to travel with your jewelry. although i do wish it folded in 2 places rather then just one so it could roll up smaller, but overall it has proved to be very useful.

This bag works great. I was able to pack all my earings, rings, bracelets for my trip to mexico. When i got there all my stuff was untangled it worked great. It's not real good for long necklaces but you have space for everything else.

It works nice, but one compartment lacks a zipper

or something that would close it. As of now,

things can drop from that compartment which

happens to be the largest. I take 2 stars off

for that deficiency. It stands to reason that

if you put your jewelry, you don't want it to

drop it from this container. As it now stands,

if you are not super careful, something will drop out. - Jewelry Travel Case - Travel Bag - Jewelry Roll - Organizers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information