Friday 31 October 2008

Mens Boxer Briefs


My mother-in-law doesn't know why both her boys abandoned the "tighty-whities" but this is why. Husband chose these before we met. It's my job to keep him in them in perpetuity, and hope that the colors in the combo packs work. He did get a red pair about a year ago that he tried to wear to work his first day. I said no way the EMT's were going to catch him in "Santa pants" if he gets into an accident on his way to his first day of work! Now they're more muted in black, navy and evergreen. Much better. They keep their shape and survive lots of laundering, so thanks for the new batch! Hanes Mens Dyed Boxer Brief (Pack of 4) Assorted Colors, Large

I found these boxer briefs very comfortable they fit well. I used to wear boxers exclusively, but I picked these up for use at the gym. They made me a convert and I started wearing them all the time. The reason they only get 4 stars is that I've since discovered the Hanes ComfortSoft Boxer Briefs and moved on to those as the waistband on the ComfortSofts earns the 5th star.

Got tired of the "bunching up" issues with boxers. Utterly despide regular underwear so I figured I'd spend the $13 bucks on 4 pairs of these and see how it goes. I absolutely love em. Just as long as my boxers but no bunching up. They aren't too tight either.



Order was $13 bucks total. Thats including shipping. I'm buying more!!

I used to buy the Hanes boxer briefs about every few months. The reason is because they're great for the first couple months but after that, having gone through several washings and dryings they begin to thin out and develop holes in the crotch area. I found the solution and will share it with you. Go to Target, find some Merona brand boxer briefs and buy them. I've had these things forever and they're just as good and comfortable as the Hanes or Fruit of the Loom brand (which incidentally do the same crotch thinning thing) only the Merona brand never thins out or deveolps holes in the crotch area like those do.

Not a huge fan. I just don't find them very comfortable, and they fit rather large I think. Someone suggested Merona, I think Champion is also a great brand. Hanes makes terrific shirts, don't care much for these though.

The elastic waistband rumples, the threads fray, and they generally fall apart. I love the Hanes premium ones--and I guess their idea is to get you to waste your money on the cheap ones and then upgrade. Well, it worked...but hopefully this review saves you from the waste-money part.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Boxer Briefs Mens Boxer Briefs Mens Boxer Briefs