Sunday 26 October 2008

Vest


i recently ordered this vest for my girlfiriends prom and it arrived very quickly, i was skeptical at first of how hte fit would work after looking at many many many different kinds of more expenseive vests yet when it finally arrived i was pleasently surprised to find that iw was everything that i had hoped for. My only suggestions(not complaints) are that the buttons on the vest are a little loose and this could be problematic with frequent use, and the second suggestion is if you would liek a more fitted look it would best be advised to take this to t ailor for alterations ( the drawstrings on the back can only do so much to make the vest fir tighter). Very good for any occasion where that 3rd part of the suit is needed. Men's BLACK Dress Vest NeckTie Set for Suit or Tuxedo Medium

My husband was in a wedding in which the guys all just wore their own black suits but all of the groomsmen ordered this vest and tie set. The quality seemed very good for the price. It seems like the vest ran a little small, but otherwise, no complaints. Quick shipping, it was in much earlier than we expected. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a vest/tie combo.

I had been looking for a vest for a while now and i had not been able to find one at the mall that wasnt $300, i went on amazon.com, as i shop here almost everyday and i found this i read the reviews and decided to go wit this one. for price i give this 5 stars, look 5 stars ,and the quality is some what off ONLY because the strap in the back does not stay more the 1 3/4 seconds untill its loose again. there is no default it this vest its all of them ,but this is easly solved by finding your setting and sowing it in place.



buy this vest you wont regret it odds are if your like me you will get one to see if the quality is good, and to see if it fits right once you do that you will get 3 more

The vest and tie are both made out of a shiny material that look awesome and sticks out, even against a black shirt underneath. I've had two problems with this vest. One is that the strap on the back is useless. Two was that most, if not all, of the buttons have come off at one point. If you don't mind sewing buttons back on, then this vest is a great deal, but if you don't want to deal with the hassle, then spend some extra money on a vest that's put together better.

I wear 2XL sized clothes, so to be safe I figured a 3xl would be loose and comfortable. I got the vest and oI buttoned it up. It was a bit snug, but thought nothing of it until I sat down and buttons shot across the room. I was embarrassed and unhappy. If I knew how to send this back for a refund I would. The reason it's two stars is I like the tie, but the tie is not worth the price of the combination.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Vest Vest Vest