Monday 27 October 2008

Usb Turntable - usb turntable


After many weeks of research and hesitance,I chose this unit.Being over 55,I'm nervous when it comes to using high tech devices.So far I have used this turntable to record entire albums and have not tried the feature of erasing and recording certain tracks.The initial set up of the tone arm counter balance and anti skate device was a little confusing to me.After recording my first album I played the CD in my car player and was very pleased with the quality of the sound.You can also record from other devices such as cassette players and other CD players.For those looking to put their vinyl on to CD,this is a great unit.... ION USB Turntable w/ Direct-to-CD - ION-LP2CD - Usb Turntable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • usb turntable