Friday 31 October 2008

Digital Camera - camcorder cases, camera bag


This case is just the right size for my Camcorder. I also will carry my 10 Meg digital camera in it. Has enough room for some blank DVDs and batteries. I will store the chargers and other wires in a seperate bag. Sony LCS-X20 Soft Carrying Case for most Sony Camcorders

I bought this bag in tandem with a Sony HDR-CX100. The bag has plenty of space for the camera, plus a velcro divider to keep it snug and make room for a compact still camera (which I like to carry), filters, the instruction manual or whatever you need. In fact, there's so much room (given the size of the CX100) that I almost wish Sony had included a larger horizontal divider so that you could add a second layer of padded storage. There's also storage inside the lid (kinda tight, but will hold an extra battery or memory card) and a large pocket in front for cables, etc. In short, this bag will hold your camera and more.



Quality is excellent, particularly for the price. I have a Targus bag for my old camcorder and a Lowepro for my SLR. This bag has the Targus camcorder bag beat hands down and easily approaches the more expensive Lowepro for fit and finish. The bag is well padded and the outer nylon is tough and stands up to scuffs..it's only fault is that it will pick up fuzz from certain jackets when carried over the shoulder.

This case is larger than expected (double the size of one at Walmart that looks just like it), but probably true to specifications (which I obviously didn't think through).



More space, however, allows me to carry more...such as my regular digital cameras, small tripod, batteries, and chargers, so it will make a good storage case or case for trips requiring all of the above.



Good quality. Made nicely. Seems sturdy. Would recommend as long as one wants a larger case for their small handycam. (I have the DCR-SR45.)

I bought this carrying case for my SONY-H62 minidv camcorder. This is just what I needed. Perfect for my needs. Sufficient but not too much space to keep the media, charger etc. I can even carry my digital camera in the same case. I would definitely recommend this product

This case looks just like larger cases that you may be familiar with but it is MUCH smaller. I use this for the Sony HDR-CX150. A small zipper pocket in the front holds most SMALL cords. I divide the case with 1/3 for the power cord that has the power block, and the other 2/3 for the camera. I have the pistol grip / mini tripod attached (Highly recommend that little accessory), and it fits in well. You can also put a SDHC card in a zippered mesh on the flap but that is about it. If you want any more than that, buy the next case up. But if you are trying to take a very small camcorder and keep the package small, this is a great case. It is made well and functions well. I saw this at a brick and mortar store and it was CONSIDERABLY more expensive than what I found on Amazon. Having seen it, I knew it was small and purposely went looking for it. If the function described is what you want then you won't be disappointed. - Camcorder Accessories - Camera Bag - Camcorder - Camcorder Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • camera bag
  • ,
  • camcorder accessories
  • ,
  • camcorder
  • ,
  • camcorder cases