Thursday 27 August 2009

17 Inch Laptop Sleeves - 17 inch laptop bag, 17 inch laptop sleeves


I would highly recommend this to anyone with a 17 inch laptop! I have a 17" Toshiba and was having a hard time finding a bag or a sleeve to fit it. I even took my laptop to Best Buy to try things out and the bags (shoulder or backpack) were either ginormous or didn't fit, and the sleeves were not easy to use. This sleeve is PERFECT- nice and snug, I don't have to worry about zippers scratching the laptop or breaking. It does have a bit of a smell to it but it will fade- definitely NOT a reason to not buy this! Hope this review helps you make a decision! 17" Widescreen Laptop Notebook Sleeve Carrying Flip Case Bag for Fujitsu, Samsung, Dell, Acer, ASUS Eee PC, Gateway, HP, Sony, Compaq, IBM, Mac, Sharp, Toshiba models

First of all this thing fits my 17" widescreen gateway p-7811fx laptop perfectly.



The catch is, it smells bad, like burn plastic or something similar.



Have to wash it several times before the smell go away



Other than that, everything looks great

The sleeve fit my dell studio 17 laptop and stretched to accommodate the small stand the was connected to my laptop. The sleeve stretches evenly and provides a wonderfully snug fit. If you are thinking that your 17" laptop will not fit you are likely wrong like I was.

I am very happy with the sleeve, just bought the new gateway P-7805u gaming laptop. I searched all over for a sleeve big enough for my laptop and this fits perfectly. th battery on my laptop sticks out the back but its no problem with this sleeve since it folds over. The smell is very bad though, other than that its perfect. I would recomend to anyone with a very large 17 in laptop. Just make sure u wash it a couple times to get rid of the smell! - 17 Inch Laptop Sleeves - Notebook Sleeve - Laptop Sleeves - 17 Inch Laptop Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information