Sunday 30 August 2009

Earrings - jewerly, earrings


I am in my mid-twenties and found these to be a good size, color, and shape for me. The size is a button, which means it's rounded with a flatter top as a button would have (commonly used with stud earrings). I think pearl stud earrings are an important item for any woman to own, as they are so easy to wear and add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. I would recommend these pearls, either as a gift to someone, or as a gift to yourself. Sterling Silver White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings (6.5x7mm)

I purchased these as a small Christmas gift for a relative. They were beautiful, and I was extremely surprised! I have purchased much more expensive pearl studs in the past for myself, and these are of similar quality. The pearl surface was smooth and free of any noticeable blemishes. My only complaint is the packaging. They come in a drawstring pouch, not an earring display box. For most people this is no big deal, but if you like a nicer presentation as a gift, you might want to purchase an inexpensive earring box.

I bought these for a co-worker . She's nearly 70, and she always brings me food during our third shift break. This was my way of saying thank you at Christmas. The price seemed appropriate for a small gift to a co-worker.



You can't go wrong with pearls. They're classy enough to go with formal wear, and conservative enough that people won't find them distasteful or tacky. Plus white goes with any color.

These pearls have a beautiful luster and are very white. I really expected them to be a bit smaller and was pleasantly surprised by their great quality. Order them, you won't be disappointed! (They come inside a dark blue velvet bag and a box, too.) - Earrings - Freshwater Pearls - Jewerly - Pearls'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information