Wednesday 26 August 2009

Baby - cloth diapers, reusable swim diaper


I love these swim diapers. I got a pair for both of my kids. They fit around their legs and waist great. Of course they aren't meant to hold urine very well but I hope you weren't actually expecting that. They do their job and keep what they are supposed to keep inside! They also dry pretty quickly which I like. Sun Smarties Basic Reusable Swim Diaper WHITE 6 MOS.

I so want these to work for us, I hate the idea of having to keep buying disposables, but these aren't tight enough around the legs to make a seal to prevent leaks. My daughter is petite so I bought size 18 months even though she is turning 2 but they are still too big. I will use them around the house for our own little pool but will have to either try another brand or size or pick up some disposables should we head to a public pool.

These pants fit well under my daughter's suit and do the job right. However, even after several washes, we've had problems with dye bleeding. After turning most of a load of laundry hot pink, we now wash them by themselves. It's great to not have to buy disposables anymore! Over the summer, this will save us a ton of money. - Baby - Liners - Cloth Diapers - Reusable Swim Diaper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information