Saturday 29 August 2009

portable scanner - portable scanner


I use this scanner at work everyday to scan dozens of vendor invoices into our new electronic filing system. We use it with Adobe Acrobat, and the results are excellent. You have many choices of DPI to choose from, so if you need something extremely sharp, you can easily get it, or if you just need something basic, you can get that as well. It also does double sided scanning (although you have to go in and change settings each time you need to do that). One of my co workers just got one for her scanning needs here at work. I am considering buying one of these for home to scan all my overflowing paper into electronic files. It even scans little receipts from the gas station well! This gets a big thumbs up from me. HP Scanjet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner (L2722A#BGJ)

Its quality of scans is like... bad. This isnt a scanner for the 21century, it scans like an 80s scanner, I mean both the balck and white and color images it produced were blurred and I had to jack up resolution to 400dpi for colors to get a roughly good image which is unacceptable due to the big file size. I returned it and demanded my money back and bought a small scanner from other manufacturer. - Portable Scanner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • portable scanner