Sunday 30 August 2009

Kindle Devices - kindle devices, gift card


$100 dollars wasted. The card is not a Home Depot card, it's a Home Depot card retailed by [...]. They have tricky rules, the purchaser has to activate the card (the recipient can't they say) before giving as a gift. The card I gave can't be activated because the recipient pulled off a sticker that had that activation code. Giftcardmall's customer service on the phone are terrible and they won't activate it. They don't care...they want me to activate it online or they can't help. Their online site can't help either unless you have the code from the sticker.



Basically, buy this card if you don't mind throwing away the money. The Home Depot Traditional Gift Card

I ordered this gift card on 11/29/10. Today is 12/20/10, nearly a month later, and the gift card still has not arrived. I ordered it as a Christmas gift, but seeing as how Christmas is in 5 days, I highly doubt I'll actually get to give this gift.



I've contacted Gift Card Mall twice now. Both responses that I received were identical and did not address my question. I was told that UPS had a tracking error, which is why I was unable to view tracking information for my item. That's fine. But shouldn't the seller be able to tell me why the delivery estimate was 12/6 - 12/9, and here it is, 11 days after the latest estimated delivery date, and still no gift card?



Long story short, I will never purchase another item from this seller again. I chose to purchase it through Amazon so I could use my store card, but in the future, I'll just go to the actual store myself and pay cash.

I've read reviews about this product, people have had problems with activation & such, but I ordered 3 and they came pre-activated. NO EXTRA WORK ON MY PART. Received it in the mail and the document said, "Card is Activated". Took it to Home Depot & used it just like cash, I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS whatsoever. Subsequently I've purchased 3 more cards, just makes things easier, I know what I need, I have the cards I don't need to bring the wallet etc. Quick, easy & efficient. I had ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEMS when I checked out. When I first got the card I read the reviews & thought maybe I'd have a problem, so I brought the paper the card came attached with it in the envelope, but had no need for it. I told the woman, "I have a gift card", she replied, "that's no problem". So quick and efficient. I've read some of the revies about problems with activation etc, but it seems Home depot realized there was a problem, dealt with it & now the cards come pre-activated. The perfect gift for anyone moving into a new apartment or house or dorm. Paint, anything, so many options. I'll be purchasing more. Furthermore, I don't know which Home Depot are shopping at but the one here in mid-town Manhattan, NYC, is phenomenal. Everyone 'knows there products & area' they're assigned to, courteous friendly and knowledgeable is the feeling I came away with. Great card and so, so, so many options. I was like a kid in a candy store, I wanted to buy everything. LOL.. If only I had that kind of money.

I hope people stop shopping here this is the worst place to shop the people you talk to don't know what they are talking about the managers are useless and rude overall worst place not to mention the cheap products they sell. LOWE'S is way much better and from what I heard they even treat their employees better way to go Home Crappy Depot. - Gift Card - Kindle Devices - E-reader - Ebook'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information