Friday 28 August 2009

Manual Pencil Sharpeners


This sharpener was only 5 dollars, but it wasn't worth even that, I've ground down more pencils to the eraser trying to get a sharp point then I can count. I finally gave up and threw it in the trash. X-ACTO Boston Table-Mount/Wall-Mount Manual Pencil Sharpener, Black (1083)

Excellent value for the money. Sharpens to perfection despite having only one cutter instead of the two cutters I remember from my youth. I had to dismantle it in order to get a straight shot at the mounting screws, but that was easy to do, as was the reassembly. It is mounted to a cabinet in the garage so I hope the plastic cover will handle being dropped on the concrete floor as that surely will happen eventually.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Manual Pencil Sharpeners Manual Pencil Sharpeners Manual Pencil Sharpeners