Monday 31 August 2009

Wall Stickers - wall decor, wall art


I bought these to decorate our nursery. It looks awesome!! We painted the roon a light blue & used the brown dots in the center. It looks awesome, we couldn't be more happier. They are repositional, so if it doesn't look right the first time you can move them around. They are also reuseable which is a huge plus!! i'm considering buying others for different rooms in the house. Chocolate Brown Polka Dot Peel & Stick Wall Stickers

When I received these it was not like described at all. Nothing against the seller; they were great and very courteous. What I received was one page that was the size of a scrap booking sheet with stickers on it. Not at all what I was expecting!!! Thanks for the great customer service when I called to return them. Amazon needs to rethink the description.

I was happy with the speed of the shipping and the product itself. I wish that the size of the polk a dots would have been a little larger. I read the details but there is no way the smallest dot is 1 inch, it's the size of a nickle. I wish that they would give you some larger ones and less smaller on the sheet. However it really did add interest to the wall, extremely easy to apply and remove. (doesn't get easier people)

I purchased these items on Feb 8th and was to get them between the 14th and the 17th but they came one package on the 11th and another on the 12th so I was very pleased by the fast delivery.I ordered Chocolate Brown Polka Dot Peel & Stick Wall Stickers and A Set of 130 Sky Blue and Lime Green Polka Dots Circles Wall Decor Graphic Vinyl Lettering Mural Decal Stickers Kit Peel and Stick Appliques... I was a little nervous from some of the reviews that I might not like them also I'm not a big fan of brown but I just added that to my order because alot of the decor that I saw for nurseries had green, blue and brown. They were not as big as I would of liked them to be when I first saw them on the paper but once I got them on the wall they were prefect, the colors are very pretty together and even the brown was a nice mix to break up all the blue and green in the room.. They were easy to peel and stick. I found it a little hard to get some of them off the wall once I tried to remove them after putting them in the wrong spot but my husband got a kick out of watching me try to remove especially the small once (until he did it him self lol). Over all very happy with product and would recommend.

This product was just as described. The only problem was with me. I didn't read the description closely enough before ordering. I was looking for large polka dots for the wall - and these are definitely small.

These along with the blue dots really can change how a room looks. Easy to peel (not sure why people had difficulty) and easy to decorate. and if you don't like where it is, just peel it and move to where it looks best.

I recently got these to decorate my nursery. They came quickly and I love them. They are very easy to use. Just pull them off the sheet and put them on the wall like a sticker! If you don't like where they are you can easily pull them off and move them somewhere else. - Wall Decor - Wall Art'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information