Saturday 29 August 2009

Keyboard Bench - covers, 88key


In the beginning I was not too keen on the ability of this cover to fit both 61 and 76 key keyboards. I was wrong. It fits my Yamaha DGX 230 like a glove with ease of putting it on or taking it off. I prefer to put it on with the music rest in place. This causes no difficulty and when I am away for any length of time I will remove the music rest and cover the entire keyboard. With or without the music rest, the cover does an excellent job for what it is intended without any overhang of excessive material. On Stage Keyboard Dust Cover for 61 or 76 Key Keyboards

My Keybosrd is placed in an area of my house that has heavy foot traffic and I also own a dog, when I take the cover off my keyboard it is allways like new, I even shake the dust and dog hair from the cover once and a while. Looks cool too, not shinny or overbarring, just right, I highly recomend this product to anyone who wants to protect their keyboard.

On my 61-key Yamaha, it looks like a custom fit. When stored in the attached pouch, it's only 3x3x4 inches. Stretchy fabric allows it to protect the keyboard without removing the music rest. On or off in only a few seconds. Good design; well-made (China). Better than I expected for the price.

I was expecting a durable cover, but this thing is made of delicate material that looks like it would snag easily. If it gets caught on a corner or my cat decides to play with it, a hole will definitely appear. It succeeds in keeping dust off the keyboard, but that is about it.

I ordered this dust cover to use with my 61 key keyboard and it works perfectly for that. It is well made, more than adequate in size and I love the little self pouch for storage when it isn't being used. I've tried it on various other items in my home that I don't want to get dusty including my knitting machines and the computer area of our treadmill, which my husband prefers to keep covered when he's exercising. The cover works beautifully for all of these, so I'll be ordering more very soon. I wish it were available in other colors, but I'll take what I can get. A good solution for my dust-gathering problems.

Fits my yamaha PSR-E423 61 key Keyboard perfectly with room for a larger keyboard if desired. The Dust cover is adjustable which is convenient - it has a strap like those you find on hoodies to tighten it to a better fit-. The price is good too for around ten bucks. No complaints whatsoever. It serves it's purpose well.

Not much to say here but it's all positive. This cover is a nice, inexpensive way to protect your keyboard investment. I bought it for a Korg M50 61 key keyboard and it fits perfectly - not too snug and not too loose. The cover itself has a bag and string sewn in so it hangs off my mic stand when not in use. I'm going to buy the larger one for my 88 key. Don't let dust settle on your keyboard for the sake a few bucks - get this great cover. - Covers - Keyboard - 88key - Piano Bench'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information