Friday 28 August 2009

Unlocked Phone - unlocked phone


Just a stunningly, amazing & surprising value! It is decidedly more sturdy than the Curves my daughter has previously owned. Blackberries are known for their high quality & ease of use, but she can be a challenge to the sturdiest of electronics. This has all of that and more. At first, it was in my Best Buy cart, then something told me to come to Amazon. My angels were looking out for my bottom line, because all in all, I saved $30 on my purchase. My daughter likes to travel & this will be another positive feature for her.



Now, I had to update the phone via Blackberry's Desktop Manager & it took four hours, but it was well worth it. This phone has reinforced my #1 daughter's conviction that she will only use a Blackberry (my friends tease her for being hooked on crackberry).



The only drawback is that we are not able to stream any video, which caught me off guard, but, as my kids have pointed out, that is what iPads & the like are for!



You won't be disappointed. Blackberry 8820 Unlocked Phone with Quad-Band GSM, Wi-Fi--International Version with No Warranty

The Blackerry 8820 is what I ordered. Having problems hooking wi-fi to AT&T at moment but will working that out. Comes without camera. Wish I had order higher model with camera. Other than that what they say it is is what it is. Great service - Unlocked Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information