Wednesday 26 August 2009

Hdmi Cables - hdmi cables, hdmi cable


You can't go wrong with a Belkin mini-HDMI cable for five bucks.



Shipping was quick with Amazon Prime. The cable looks sturdy and well built. Worked flawlessly with my Canon HD camcorder. Don't fall into the $50+ HDMI cable trap from stores like best buy or online. That is where they make most money and have huge markups. This one is as good and reliable. These are digital cables, so unlike analog, there is no drastic difference in quality with price, if any.



I am highly satisfied with this product so far. Will update post if this changes later. Belkin AV22303B06 Mini HDMI To HDMI Cable

Great name brand Belkin HDMI cable for $7.50. Works absolutely perfectly with my Canon HD camcorder. One of my pet peaves is the high prices charged for cables in the usual electronic and "discount" stores. How can a cable cost $60? Its just a bunch of wire that comes spooling off a machine at 100 MPH. It should cost pennies to make. At least there is some sanity on Amazon. There were a few cables listed cheaper, but I went with this one because of the brand name and free shipping. Shipping was super fast. You won't be disappointed with this cable.

I got this cable to view HD camcorder video on HDTV. I really wanted a small packable cord since this type of cable is not supposed to be used for permanent installations but for temporary hookup to view video on the go. This cord is built to last though, very large diameter wire and very sturdy. Seems to have been built to last forever. The price was right.

You don't have to pay 25+ dollars to get your hdmi thing going ... this is a very good affordable option, i tested this cable with my 7D on my 52" HiDef LCD tv and it just blows, the image quality displayed from my camera to the TV is just stunning ... you need this if you want to impress your clients when reviewing their images from your camera when working on-location !

Looks good quality, works on Panasonic camcorder sdc-600P, but does not works on canon t1i. I ordered another brand abacus also from amazon, works on both. Don't know why but would like to share here. I have many other cables from belkin, likes them, but have to return this one.

Works as advertised. Worked well with my Canon SX230 HS. Cord seams durable and thick, however, it also makes it slightly difficult to hold your camera while plugged into the TV. But the connections were solid. Doesn't pull away from TV or camera.

An excellent quality, strong and heavy duty cable. This is just like your monster cables but for a fraction of the cost and is Belkin not some no name cable maker or adapter. Would highly recommend, especially for the low price. It fits fine on my EP121 Tablet PC and SONY NEX-5 Camera not too bulky like some say.

I had ordered this cable for hooking my DSLR camera to the HDMI TV. infact i had ordered it 2 days after ordering the DSLR camera, but the cable came before the camera. Thanks to 'TheImagingWorld'. The cable is very sturdy and durable and exactly what i was looking for. The images and video are crystal clear on the TV. All in all a very good product. I would recommend it.

The quality on this cable is great.

It feels thick and at the same time flexible enough to make it bend

easily to suite your installation.



My first impression would be how durable this cable is specially if it

is going to be used a lot where you are constantly plugging and unplugging

the cable which most likely means lots of bending and movement.



I also bought a mini-hdmi to hdmi adapter just in case I wanted something

extra portable and tiny in size.

Gold Plated HDMI (Type A) Female to Mini HDMI (Type C) Male Adapter - Hdmi - Hdmi Cables - Belkin - Hdmi Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information