Thursday 27 August 2009

Topwater Lures


Used this lure on several different occasions now. It does produce bass which is most important, but I would like to see it with a little better oomph in the pop. The colors look great. I did replace the hooks as I do on all my top water lures. Great sound when traveling above the water. 5 T5A Topwater Poppers Crankbaits - Fishing Lures Set

I know why these were cheap to buy. they are just cheap. I used these for saltwater from shore, smaller fish, and 2 broke with-in minutes of the bite. I through the others right into the garbage as I did not want any more disappointments, NOT landing the catch. Try RAP-Trap or Rapala lures if you need lures for inshore fishing.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Topwater Lures Topwater Lures Topwater Lures