Saturday 29 August 2009

Siamese Twins - underwear, barely there


Imagine underwear that is both extremely comfortable AND sensual! This is my favorite brand of bikini-type underwear. The modal fabric is exceptionally soft, breathable, and silky-feeling. But the best part is the loose and easy fit of the item - no tight waistband or leg openings. You forget that you're even wearing them. My only complaint is that I wish that it was made more in the fasion of a string bikini - while retaining its easy fit. Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Ultimate 3 Pack Modal Bikini - Basic Color Ebony XL

A long while back I purchased these Gilligan & O'Malley Modal panties because they appeared to be made in such as a way as to not cause that panty line bulge that we women often have to worry about. They are marvelous.

I have never owned a pair of panties that didn't show panty lines but these truly are perfect. It is as though one doesn't have panties on at all! No binding, bulging or discomfort at all. The panties are incredibly soft and forgiving.

I was disappointed that I couldn't find them in the store where I originally bought them a year ago but equally delighted to find them on Amazon.com. I bought six pairs and will soon buy more. Thanks Amazon.com!

I absolutely LOVE these underwear. I think they're the most comfortable underwear I've EVER worn. You pretty much can't even tell you're wearing anything. And no panty lines. My only complaint is that they wear out quickly (probably b/c they are such thin, "barely-there" material). I will keep buying them, though, because nothing compares.

I sent these to my girlfriend in Seattle and she loves them. She mentioned they fit perfectly, seemed very durable, and were very comfortable. Her dog had gotten into her wardrobe and decided her panties were better than a chew toy. Therefore, I bought these to replace her other ones. For a guy buying panties for his girlfriend, not bad, huh? Yeah, I'm the man!

Gilligan & Omalley makes wornderful bras and panties. These were recomended by a friend. After trying these I have found my new favorite everyday panty. Also great for the gym. Sexy everyday panties thank you

I bought these packs cause it looked same as Barely There 2113, the fabric is okay but the size is toooo way bigger than the regular size of Barely There. I am a 5 (Barely There) and the 5 in this brand looks like a 9 or 10 hence like a XL. - Lingerie - Underwear - Barely There - Satin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information