Monday 31 August 2009

Childs Towel - hooded towels, towel


It looks nice, and i think i've got something similar to this and it's very very soft. but this one doesn't feel soft at all. it felt like a cheep bath towel. besides that it looks nice and everything else, just not soft at all. Trend-Lab Character Hooded Towel, Monkey

This is the best bath towel we got for our daughter. It makes bath time fun and it looks adorable on her with the little monkey ears. It's a perfect size to last a while also. the bath puppet isn't so important though, it's kind of an afterthought. but it's still cute too.

I bought these for my daughters as the baby wraps were becoming too small. This is really adorable. The pink is as bright as pictured (I was hoping it was be a little softer). The material is very soft and absorbent and we love the matching washcloth mit. The girls giggle when we play in the tub. Great purchase!

This turned out to be a great gift for my grand-daughter. She really loves to take her bath with the dolly mitt and enjoys being wrapped up in the hooded towel. I is a really great gift for a small girl.

I already had on hooded towel for my infant but needed a second when it was in the wash so I purchased this one. This is really well made. It's super cute and better than the first one I had because it thicker and bigger, my 6 month old looks so adorable in it after his bath. - Childs Towel - Hooded Towels - Bath Towels - Towel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information