Wednesday 26 August 2009

undercabinet tv - kitchen tv, under counter tv


I purchased this unit and had it for over a week now.

I really enjoy it very much, it has all the features I wanted.

The speakers are excellent quality and great sound. The TV has a great picture, and the controls are easy to understand and operate. It has a very nice appearance, does not look cheap, the color blends well with the kitchen cabinets. I am very pleased with this unit, can't say anything bad, meets my expectations. Venturer KLV39082 8-Inch Undercabinet Kitchen LCD TV/DVD Combo

The first one I received had a high pitched squeal when the unit was powered off, you could hear it within about 3 feet. Amazon replaced it with no questions asked! The second one has it also but NO where near the first one had. You have to be right next to it to hear it, very tolerable. The mounting hardware could be better, the spacers for the screws won't stay on when you're trying to mount the unit. I had to use some Scotch tape to hold them on the screws when installing the TV. The picture on the TV is pretty good for the size, after all, it is a kitchen TV. Even though it is suppose to be cable ready, you still need a box or converter hooked up to it to get a picture. Because of the problems with the first unit and the mounting I gave it 4 stars. Because of the one review with the screen that went out, I also purchased the Square Trade warranty. $30 for three years can't be beat!!

I really am happy with my venturer under cabinet unit. It gets a great picture and I am able to get all the chanels that I do on our main house television. The radio tuning is a little difficult but gets a good sound as well as the CD player. Fits nicely under the cabinet and tucks away when not in use. Very pleased.

Tried 4 different brands of TVs and this is the only one that worked, and it works very well! It has good sound for being so small. The picture is very good. All our available channels come in with our outdoor antenna. Really like the little thing!

I bought this Undercounter LCD TV/DVD player right after Christmas 2009 and love it. The picture is very nice and clear, the DVD player works great and we have it on almost all the time. Perfect for the kitchen. - Undercabinet Tv - Tv-dvd Combinations - Kitchen Tv - Under Counter Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information