Sunday 25 October 2009

Amazon Digital Services - ebook reader, android


After two years of suffering at the gym, I got nothing out of it but aches and pains. But with this bike, you can just sit and watch TV and work up a heavy sweat. I was a bit concerned when I ordered it that it would be too easy and not be a real workout, but it absolutely is. Your back stays comfortable, there's no stress on your joints, but your muscles get as much of a workout as they need. You can get on and off it so easily that I will weave little mini workouts right into my day. I wish I got it sooner. Exerpeutic 300SR Foldable Recumbent Bike

Decent machine. The pulse reading is a joke, but I mostly use the timer. Arrived with the wheel cover misaligned and couldn't be repaired. Again I got it not for very heavy use so I hand adjusted it and fixed it with duct tape!! Would have sent it back but it's the last piece you assemble and I would have had to disassemble everything else and try to repack it. Again for light use it's OK but be sure you inspect everything else before you start assembly.

I've spent several thousand dollars over the past 25 years purchasing various types of and looking for the perfect exercise machine for me. This is IT! Relatively easy to put together (it took me approximately 1.5 hours) though the instructions aren't as good as they could be (but then again what instructions are?). Just make sure that you follow them in order they are written. If you don't have much strength in your arms or hands then I suggest you get some help as the bolts and screws need to be very tight and I lifted and propped it up on my knees and sofa to ease putting it all together. As for comfort - Oh My! I detest exercising but this makes it enjoyable. I've placed it where I can see the TV and just start pedaling away. The first two nights I pedaled for 25 minutes without wishing time would speed up so I could get what used to be exercise ordeal over with. The back rest gives excellent back support, the lower pedals are easy on the knees, and the machine is designed to get on and off without any effort. I'm so glad I spent the money. I love this machine! - Amazon Kindle Fire - Android - Exercise Bike - Ebook Reader'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information