Monday 26 October 2009

Holsters - holsters, epic


This thing was so hard to get off my phone, I loosened the keyboard. It was my fault so I can't blame the product. It protects the expensive phone. It even has felt on the inside to keep from scatching the back of the phone. I love it. My fiance has the Evo and I liked her kickstand and found this be an acceptable solution. I was also worried my phone wouldn't fit in my pocket, but being az bigger guy, it does, so I don't have to use the clip all of the time. This is the most thought out case I have seen. Body Glove's Glove Snap-On Case with Belt Clip for Samsung Epic (Black)

I expected more from BodyGlove.

This fit is bulky and form factor is poor at best.

I decided to use the product despite my dislike of the form factor.

Within 2 weeks of average use the surface of the rubberized face is coming off in several places.

I would not recommend this case.

I found this case very nice and the ability to remove the back piece for a smooth back panel was perfect for my wife. I do think the felt interior is a good and bad idea. It added to the heat produced be the battery and charging that smartphone require, but so far no issues. The rubberized exterior is great to prevent dashboard slip when GPS/NAV is used while driving. Overall a very good case and the online price were far better than store near by.

I was very impressed by the snug fit and ingenuity that went into designing the case and the swivel that comes attached to it. The swivel is optional, as it can be removed if you would like to carry the phone in your pocket. The swivel also has a leg/arm that snaps out and serves to stand the phone vertically or horizontally. Although I have not dropped the phone (yet), I imagine that this casing would serve to absorve the shoce. It does add to the overall size of the phone, and if you are looking to keep it as slim as possible, then this may not be for you, but if you do not mind a few extra mm.s (milimeters), then it will be okay. I feel that for the cost, this is a great case for the phone.

Wonderful product.

Fits nicely and stays snug but is easily removed for a battery change.

You open the kickstand for the vertical position and it also props the phone just right for the horizontal.

And an unexpected bonus, the clip/kickstand is very handy to hold onto the while you are looking at the screen in your hand.

Yeah! I picked the best one the first time, so no graveyard of unlikable cases.

V

The product is a hard plastic with a rubber outer covering. It's held up well to being dropped a few times. This product has held up a lot better than some cheap imitation products I've tried in the past.

Before searching online for a body glove to fit my samsung, i went to the sprint store to purchase a phone clip. Luckily i tried the clip out on my phone before making my purchase. The damn thing DID NOT fit and could have cause my phone to drop or become lost. The body glove is a great way to keep your phone on your hip and not in your pocket. Thanks you. Need more colors and designs!!

Worked well for a few months. The clips rub against the phone when it is being opened and closed which wears into the phone and slowly rubs away the clips. Eventually the clips would no longer hold the case onto the phone. For sure not a long term case. Also the rubberized cover comes unglued near the edges.

got this case and an otter box, the otter box is a hard surface and rounder with a slicker feel, this is rugged, grabable, and non slip surface, the clip was phenominal, lost the clip...considering buying another case just for the clip... great product, over all 5 of 5 stars,



selling phones personally i change cases weekly to show off new appearances, WELL Worth the money

The case fits great and was easy to install (and remove if needed). Doesn't seem to add much weight to the phone and feels natural in your hand (much better that the "rubberized hard snap-on case I previously had). I also love the detachable clip/kickstand and should work great for flights and general viewing of longer clips - Holsters - Cover - Samsung - Epic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • epic
  • ,
  • cover
  • ,
  • samsung
  • ,
  • holsters