Thursday 29 October 2009

Fashion Sneakers - casual, leather


Very beautiful (at least in brown they are marvelous).

Good build quality.

Only thing to complain is that the POLO tag in the back is really unprotected and in the first week of usage mine got riped. My fault I guess. Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Harold Fashion Sneaker,Black,9 D US

These are perfect for going out. Stylish and sharp looking. May be a tight fit if you have wide feet.



I thought the white laces stood out a bit, so I replaced with some brown laces and voila! The brown color is nice and dark, and they have a nice shine to them so they look extra sexy at night. I don't plan on using these for daily use just because I want to keep them in good shape for a long time, but would recommend for occasional wear as they go nice with any dark coordinated outfit.

These are very good looking and classy looking sneakers (got one in black) and so far they holding up well. I find them comfortable and I have been using them for walking without problems. The sizes just run a little small, I am normally a size 8 but I had to get them in 8 1/2 so that they would fit well. I plan to get a brown pair soon.

These shoes are great, the design is simplistic but unique. The two design aspects I would personally change would be the dimples at the front of the shoe going around the base strip. It's hard to see within the pictures, but it isn't completely smooth going around the entire base of the shoe, there are two dimples connecting the nose of the shoe. The other design aspect I would change would be the white insole of the shoe, when your pants ride up it gives that effect of wearing white socks with black shoes, it would of been better to keep this black and only the pin stripe and logos in white.



The quality of the shoe so far (two months) has been great, I would suggest buying a little pot of leather moisturiser to help prevent wrinkles appearing in the leather at the front of the shoe. Hope that helps, overall great shoes and at a very fair price for this brand and quality.

I bought the shoes in early October and wore them 1-3 days a week. By late December, the pair is at the end of the line: in the left shoe's sole, the padding collapsed at the ball of the foot, and resulting depression makes walking seriously uncomfortable. - Stylish - Leather - Casual - Casual Wear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • stylish
  • ,
  • casual wear
  • ,
  • leather
  • ,
  • casual