Wednesday 28 October 2009

Ipod Touch Accessories - ipod, clear


the product is not perfectly cut but somehow i managed to install it perfectly. but when i was removing the sticker that says peel after installation, it sticks so hard that even how carefully i peeled it, it left some paper marks that ruined everything! sticky smudges! really frustrating! replacing asap! Luxmo Premium Clear Screen Protector for Apple iPod Touch 4G, 4th Generation, 4th Gen

I ordered this product and it arrived promptly. The packaging was fine. When it comes to product quality this was a very cheap product, literally. Don't buy it because of the price tag. It does not fit and creates many air bubbles, even when properly placed. Don't waste your money on this, buy a nice one.

I knew I would need a screen protector for my iPod, but I was worried that I would get bubbles under it when I applied it. This went on very nicely with no bubbles! The screen protector was much stiffer than I expected, making it much easier to apply. The is a hole for the front facing camera and the home button, but unlike the picture, there is no hole for the ambient light sensor. The screen protector is non-adhesive, but still very grippy on the backside. On the front, it feels no different from the actual screen of the iPod.

Everything else I have bought through Amazon, I have been extremely happy with. It all worked as described. But this screen protector is absolute Garbage.



First, the protector is supposed to be sticky so it can adhere to the screen. Its not.

Second, the little flaps that help with the attaching of the protector to the iTouch, are too sticky and in my attempt to peel them off, half came off and the other half was left behind. In attempt to clean it, I had to gently peel the residue back, however this caused a bend in the protector and automatically meant bubbles.

Third, in my best attempt to apply the protector without touching the "sticky" side, there already were small particles of dust on it, which when applied made the screen look as if it broke out with bubbles covering the entire screen.



This product, despite being a really good price, is not ideal nor is it worth buying. From one friend to another, invest a little more money, and DO NOT BUY THIS GARBAGE!

I got this for my son recently. It is well worth the $1+. After reading the bad reviews I was skeptical but decided to take a chance for such a low price. It arrived quickly, was well packaged and worked exactly as described. He had no trouble applying it, the cutouts were fine, no bubbles. For the price you can't go wrong. Don't let the bad reviews hold you back.

This seemed like a good buy because of the very low price. The photo makes it hard to distinguish from any other iPod Touch screen protector, however when this product arrived it had a sticker on the front that would not come off! Eventually I was able to remove it but it left a sticky residue behind!! What is the big idea? This is a touch-screen device protector, so having a sticker that leaves sticky crap behind renders this product completely useless... if you think you are saving money by buying this you are WRONG, you are just throwing it away... go buy something a little more expensive that will actually work instead!

Ok, I just bought the new version I pod Touch, and I bought this with it. It came pretty fast but when I got it out of the package it was horrible!! I tried to put it on about 100 times and it never worked. I couldn't get the air bubbles out of it! So, I finally put it where it belongs... in the trash

When you line up the hole over the start button the hole over the camera is slightly askew...not enough to affect use of the camera but I'm a stickler for details. It will protect your screen. Also, this product is slightly smaller than your 4g Itouch screen. Even with the case on I can see the edges of the screen protector. Getting it on there with zero bubbles is also a bit tricky. - Ipod - Screen Protector - Clear - Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information