Sunday 25 October 2009

Organization Accessories - jewelry organizers, space saver


I ordered an 80-pocket hanging jewelry organizer recently BEFORE I bought one of these, and please take my advice...this organizer is superior to the 80-pocket vinyl one I had. The hanger came out of the 80-pocket vinyl one, and the compartments are way too big (all of my jewelry fell on the floor when I tried to fix the hanger, which I couldn't. The pockets had no zippers, and they were too large...that is why my jewelry fell out. I had worked to match everything, and then I had a mess on the floor. I suppose more than one pair of earrings would be OK to store there, but it was still not satisfactory because there were no zippers nor velcro to hold the contents securely. This one is just right, and I love the zppers that go all the way across! If you order this, you won't be sorry. It's a great organizer, and I love it!



This is small enough to put in your luggage too. I am so happy to have found an organizer like this, and I think you will be happy if you order this...especially if you could compare this one with the inferior vinyl one I mentioned before that I didn't like. Hanging Jewelry Organizer Black 37 Pockets Organize

The small pockets are a little tight if your necklace has any sort of pendant on it. Also, I wish the larger pockets were slightly bigger to accommodate the one or two stiff chokers that I have. Other than that, this suits my needs perfectly and is great for hanging up at home as well as traveling with!

I own a lot of jewelry and this organizer is a great way to store them! I love the clear zip pouches. I can also fit multiple items into each compartment. I like that there are multiple-sized compartments so I can also put in larger necklaces at the bottom. My only gripe is that can be tight squeeze for my chunky pieces of jewelry.

I ordered this for travel. I used it once and threw it away. Two of the pockets ripped away from the stiching. One of the zippers came off. The openings were too hard to spread open to even get a pair of earrings into. It was stiff and only folded in two.

The only good thing I can add is that it looked like the photo and the price seemed reasonable.

I bought this organizer thinking my knick knack jewellery will stay in there tightly secured. But the alloted place for ear pieces or for any other jewellery is too small. I chose this organizer because I have another organizer which has pockets wide enough to accomodate any piece of jewellery but not a zip to keep them secured. This has a zip but not wide enough. So every product has its weaknesses.

Pockets are extremely smaller than expected. I couldn't fit any of my bracelets or earrings bigger than about 3 inches in diameter. This product does not accommodate well for earrings that do not bend and/or fold

I'm thrilled that there are zippers across the openings, which makes it ideal for travel (provided weight and bulk aren't an issue). Nothing falls out, no matter how you toss it around. I highly recommend this organizer. - Organization Accessories - Hanging Jewelry Storage - Space Saver - Jewelry Organizers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information