Sunday 25 October 2009

Swimming Goggles - swimming goggles, fins


1. Packaging is # 1 product comes in plastic bag with draw string. Great for transport to and from pool if you desire !

2. Great fit for a slip on swim fin. The sizing chart is accurate so when ordering no need to worry that they run small or too big.

3. Great quality from previous swim fins. The rubber is soft and fits your foot like a glove. The size of the fins make them easy to carry around in your gym bag.

4. The product comes with inserts to help keep the shape but not sure really necessary to keep. I just think part of packing.

5. Price is reasonable !

6. Flippers move you through the water nicely but less then larger fins.

7. Great quality made in Italy and not very heavy.





Con's

Flippers to do not float to the surface however to make them sink you would have to push them down. Aqua Sphere Microfin Fitness Swim Fins (Silver/Black, Size 8-9, 42-43)

I belong to a Master swim club. All the other swimmers use fins and I finally broke down and bouth a pair. These fins are awesome they really help break up the longer workouts. They fit well and over the last month I've used them they are holding up well.

I bought 1 size lower from my normal sneakers and shoes sizes and it was a perfect fit. I am also able to walk almost normally with the fins at the pool. Unlike the ones the pool provided where I had to walk like a penguin.

Very good fins to help keep your legs in shape for finning while getting good swimming(arm)excercise. Easy to maneuver when lap swimming. I would not recommend use for snorkling, They do not give you the push like divers fins. Also, they are holding up to my repeated use over the last 6 months.

The Aqua Sphere Microfin Fitness swim fins do exactly what I wanted them to do. I needed additional resistance for swimming as I am recovering from back surgery. They greatly facilitate my swimming speed and fit my feet very well. I recommend these strongly! - Fins - Swimming - Training Fins - Swimming Goggles'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information