Sunday 25 October 2009

Tuxedo - tuxedo


I purchased this tuxedo for my three year old who is going to be in a wedding. I didn't want to spend that much money (since he is probably never going to wear it again), so when I found this one I was very excited. The quality is great for the price! I would recommend this tuxedo! Kids Baby Boys 5 Piece Deluxe Black Tuxedo Suit Toddler Sizes (Toddler 4 T)

I bought 18-month size for my son's 1st birthday party and studio picture. I think it's very good for the price. Yes, it does look a little cheap in person, but considering the price I paid, I was happy. We took him to studio for the picture, and I think it'll come out just fine in the picture. It includes all 5 pieces, so it's a good deal. Also, I didn't want to pay a high price for a baby suit which he won't wear more than a couple times. I called local men's warehouse for the baby tuxedo, and it was $89!

This is a good looking tuxedo especially on the hanger. But when I tried the jacket on on my son it was totally off in shoulders. It looked very off and stayed to high and did not conform to baby's shoulder line. I will probably leave the jacket and use just vest and the rest of the ensemble. It looks cute, but be aware if the occasion is on hot sunny day since this made from the polyester.

The tuxedos came exactly as advertized. They are true to size and the boys look adorable in them. My daughter is getting married on New Year's Eve & the boys are going to be the ring bearers. For the money, you can't go wrong. - Tuxedo'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • tuxedo