Tuesday 27 October 2009

Valentino Made In Italy - valentino made in italy, high quality suit


This suit is truly lovely. Great fabric, nice feel and very well made. I had to return and try another brand since the "rise" is too short for me. Size of jacket was great! and fit perfectly. Waist size was also spot on, just the rise was too low for my comfort. If you prefer to wear your pants below your normal waist this would be a really great suit for you, just not my cup of tea. I will purchase another suit from them (different brand) since the fabric/construction was great. Gino Valentino Made in Italy Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made 2 Button Canvas Front Jacket Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Navy Blue Pinstripe (40 Regular) - Darya Trading - Valentino Made In Italy Suit - Valentino Made In Italy - High Quality Suit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information