Tuesday 27 October 2009

Iphone 4 Case - iphone case, verizon iphone 4


I'm always on the quest for the perfect phone case that will protect my phone from the occasional drop in the parking lot, while also keeping with the style of the iPhone 4. On my iPhone 3G I had the Shield case (very similar to this one) and loved it. I currently have Speck Fitted case (Apple Freebie), but was looking for something a bit thinner and more stylish.



From the stock pictures, you cannot tell if this case comes up around the sides to protect the face of the phone (they do not; see my additional pictures). It also does not protect the top or bottom (not a big deal to me; these are metal). I'll try the case out for a few days, but I see myself going back to the Speck Fitted due to it's full frontal protection. I've dropped my phone from waist height several times and never had any damage in the Speck case (case did pop open, but phone didn't come out).



On my iPhone 3G I had the Shield case (very similar to this one) and loved it. It didn't come up to the glass, but then again I wasn't as concerned with screen damage on the 3G due to the metal bezel running around the phone. The iPhone 4 provides no such edge protection except a thin piece of plastic before you get to the glass. Because of this, I'll be sticking with my old Speck Fitted case.



Cons:

- lack of front glass protection, and top and bottom protection (not to mention lack of stock photos to provide potential customers this info).

- sorry excuse for the logo protection (a piece of packing tape looks much better).



Pros:

- If you're not worried about front protection or feel that your skin or screen guard will protect you, then this is a great slim phone. It adds very little additional width.

- No flash splash back elago S4 Slim-Fit Case for iPhone 4 with Logo Protection Film (SF Black, Fits AT&T and Verizon iPhone)

I am not a big fan of protective phone cases in general. However soon after purchasing my iPhone 4, I realized that a case would become a necessity. After a little research I decided to order the elago S4 Slim Fit Case in Piano Black and one in White. My only regret is not ordering more color options. This is by far the best case I have ever owned for any mobile device. I love it! It is super thin and sleek to the point that you forget you have a case on your phone. I highly recommend this product!

it fits so well and is so slim that you don't realize the iphone has a sleeve. the pictures here don't do it justice. the shade of black and the semi glossiness of the case make it almost blend in with the iphone's black glass front and exposes just the right amount of chrome on the sides, making the phone look better with the sleeve than without. i have seen some of my friends iphone 4's with the original apple provided sleeve that make it look bulky and plasticky. not this one. i don't understand why the price is so low... the quality, fit and finish is so good they could easily charge $20+ for this item. i don't know how much wear and tear this material can withstand in the long run though. i did notice that it smudges kind of easy with the natural oils from your hands, but it can be wiped off just as easy. i haven't yet noticed any signal drop after i put the sleeve on. the front (LCD) is completely exposed with this sleeve, so if you drop the phone and it falls on it's front, it provides zero protection. but i didn't buy this slim case for protection against falls, it's more for the signal drop issue on the iPhone 4. and to prevent superficial scratches on the non-glass surfaces of the iphone that otherwise scratch easily. so far, i'm a 100% satisfied with this product.

This cases is very thin and nice looking. I don't know how well it will protect the front, as it comes right up to the edge of the glass, so it's flush. The case is so thin I'll wait to see if it tears. It's definitely for looks, not for much protection. Wish it covered the top and bottom but it doesn't, you can't tell from the picture. The rubberized plastic feels great and the case fits the phone like a glove. Much nicer looking than the Incipio Feather. Oh, don't forget to order a screen cover, it doesn't come whith one.

The look and feel is perfect. I wanted something thin an not to bulky but something that gave solid protection. It does all of that. I am easily able to get to all the buttons. It does not protect the screen but does protect the corners and back of the phone. I dropped my phone on a tile floor and it landed on its conrner. Not a scratch on the phone or on the Elago.

I purchased one and after using it for a week i got 2 more for friends. It is the best backsnap out there. Offets no protection for the front, but i dont drop te phone all the time. Id rather have a slim case than an otter box that makes the phone look like a brick. I just wish they made one for the 4th gen iTouch.

I bought this case for my Verizon iPhone 4. I did not want a big and bulky case like an Otterbox. I preferred to have no case because I like the slim feeling of the phone in my pocket. However, I wanted some protection from scratches for the sides and the bottom. This is perfect and it looks professional. Also, it doesn't go over the top of the screen, so it fits perfectly with a nice retina display screen protector that I also purchased.



If you are looking for max protection, go get an Otterbox. If you want something that is almost not there, but just enough to keep it from getting scratched in your car, pocket, on the table, etc... this is the guy. I have had mine for about a month and will probably order another one when this one gets scratched up or dirty. - Verizon Iphone 4 - Case - Iphone Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information