Thursday 29 October 2009

Athletic Socks - socks, athletic socks


For the last 4-5 years I have made it a yearly thing to treat myself to a whole new "set" of socks once a year. I throw ALL of my old white athletic socks out (donate), and get several new packages. I never mix old with new. Why? I love the feel of nice, soft, new socks.



I always buy Hanes socks. I have found I like them the best over Fruit of the Loom etc. But, after ordering this "level of sock, I am sure now that I am a "Sock Snob."



Don't settle on these. Treat yourself to the next level up and find the Hanes packages marked "Premium." You will thank me and yourself because for just a little bit more money (if any), you get socks that thicker, more padded, and softer to your feet. These socks felt very thin, not very soft, and like you were standing on lots of tiny little hard dense cottony balls.



I just exchanged my 24 pairs of this "level" of sock for the Premium. (They come in packs of 6+2 Bonus)



Sadly, I think over the years, even their "Premium" level has gone down in quality. They don't feel as thick as they used to. Honestly I would rather invest (pay) more and get higher quality if I had to than the same and get less. But, it's still the highest quality Hanes has to offer right now. Hanes if you are reading this, put out a "Hanes Deluxe Premium" or "Ultra Soft" level. If you make it, I will buy!



Don't settle for anything less than the Premium! You and your feet deserve it! Hanes Men's 6 pack full cushion ankle sock, White, 6-12

I bought these socks for my son and he absolutely loves them. There is not a seam at the toes to irritate your feet inside your shoes. The fit is great as is the quality. I would purchase these again.

These socks are my standard socks that I wear when I get home from work each evening and on the weekends. They are very comfortable and the toe seams don't cause any discomfort. The only reason they get 4/5 stars instead of the full 5 is because they aren't the most durable. I usually have to buy a new fleet of socks once per year.

These are my favorite socks... They're just the right hight (about 1.5 inches above ankle bone) and they're nice and thick but not too thick. I've used these socks for years and it is nice that Amazon is selling them (less trips to Target/Wal-Mart). I'm a size 10 shoe and these socks are a little big but I like it that way (just a note for those of you size 6 or 7).



Definitely recommend this!

If you are on your feet all day then these socks are not for you. You will only be able to wear them maybe 2 or 3 times before the heel gets a hole in them. Definitely would not recomend them unless you like to buy socks every couple of months. - Hanes - Athletic Socks - Socks - Mens'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information