Saturday 31 October 2009

Fabric Deodorizer


This is a fun product to use. When you open the patch, you get a barely moist paper cloth. Then a doubt creeps in. After all, how can a single moist paper cloth clean the dirt off of my clothes in 20 minutes worth of drying?



After 20 minutes, my clothes were fresh smelling and clean. It was really impressive.



I higly recommend this product for light dry cleaning. But if you must get a heavy duty professional quality dry cleaning, then the professional dry cleaning is still the best. After all, they use industrial grade concentrated chemicals which can't be used in consumer products.



Highly Recommended (works really well):

1)Dark shirts with no heavy stains.

2)Dark pants with no heavy stains.



recommended (works reasonably well):

1)Light shirts with no heavy stains.

2)Light pants with no heavy stains.



Leave it to professional dry cleaners:

1)Any cloths with heavy stains.

2)Jackets and heavy clothing.

3)Any important clothing which must have spotless cleaning. Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret Dry Cleaning Cloths, 14-Count Box

I got a sample of this first, then tried it out. This is a great product for sweaters, jackets, and other items that usually get sent to the Dry Cleaner. It works great in the dryer. Please be careful when trying to remove spots. If I follow the directions correctly, the spot remover works well.

The cost savings have been HUGE for my wife and I. Try the one sheet for yourself, then I am sure you will come back and buy the bigger package.

I love this product - I don't expect it to "clean" my clothes the way the professionals using perch' do, but for a "freshening up" it's great. Pop up to 4 items in the dryer and 20 minutes later, they're wrinkle free on the hanger and smell great until my next trip to the cleaners to really clean them. Excellent for getting de-wrinkling slacks or getting smoke-stench out of a jacket or freshening up a wool sweater. You can't overload the dryer, tho, or your clothes will be wrinkled and the product doesn't work.

I work in a Manhattan office and wear dry clean only clothing almost every day. My bills would be immense without this stuff! It rocks. Seriously. I mean how often do people gush about a laundry product?



This has no bags or expensive starter kits like with Dryel. You get a bunch of sheets saturated with cleaner, like thick damp dryer sheets.



You dab off any small smudges, then toss 4-5 pieces of similar colored clothing in the dryer for half an hour with the cleaning sheet.



Hang your clothes up overnight (or for a few minutes if you're like me and end up doing it in the morning!) and they look smooth and reshaped, and smell fresh.



Works great for anything that isn't actually grimy, just out of shape or wrinkled. Now I take my garments to the real dry cleaner every three or four wearings. My job requires a neat and professional appearance, and this stuff does the trick!



Besides the obvious savings, it's less time spent going to the dry cleaner. I buy clothes without fear of the time and expense of cleaning them. And if I want to wear my favorite skirt on a whim, I can. I don't have to wait until I have time to get it to the cleaner.



Obviously, use your common sense. Badly stained or sweaty garments won't work. And if you have a super expensive power suit, take it to an expensive cleaner.



But if your moderately priced dry clean clothing often ends up wrinkled but basically clean, buy this and save. It's never ruined or even damaged an article of my clothing, and for what I'm saving, I could replace the occasional garment if it ever did.

I purchased this product based on the many positive reviews here, and I was very disappointed.

I followed the directions for the product and used one cloth for one two-piece suit. The suit had no stains, but it did have a light odor under the arms, which this "cleaning" cloth did not remove or even mask. The only thing this cloth did was give the whole suit a very light fragrance. I don't see how this would remove any staining at all.

If you are looking for something to re-fresh your clothing, I would recommend tossing your clothing in the dryer for 15 min with a microfiber (lint-free) damp cloth with a couple of sprays of your favorite perfume. The effect will be the same, and you will save money and save the environment another piece of trash.

I have tried Dryel in the past for home dry-cleaning and I am going to go back to it. Dryel makes a much more effective product that actually CLEANS!

I would not recommend this product!

I use these cleaning sheets ALL the time and they're great! They don't handle everything (suits needing pressing, special clothing such as coats or other items which really do need an occasional dry cleaning) BUT for daily clothing you wear regularly and want cleaned or freshened but wish to avoid shrinking, fading, or loss of sizing (all those darling cotton summer dresses and skirts, delicates in silk or linen, black jeans, nice tech clothing, mens' dressy shirts, etc.) - - this can't be beat.



Dry Cleaner's Secret is also extremely easy to use. No putting stuff in bags. Just place 7 or 8 clothing items directly in the dryer and throw in one sheet. Twenty minutes later, your clothes are fresh and clean. No ironing, just hang 'em up or fold - they come out pretty neat. (You can iron if you're into that sort of thing. I hate to iron!)



Beware: once a stain is "set", this product can't work miracles, so always take care of a stain immediately. While the directions say you can apply a moist Dry Cleaning sheet directly to a stain to lift it out before throwing an item in the dryer to dry clean, I've not had the best of luck with more difficult stains using that method.



SO, I wholeheartedly recommend one other product, which I guarantee you won't regret. It's the Tide Bleach Pen. I keep one in my makeup bag at all times. It's saved my clothing more times than I can count. Just apply immediately after stains occur, and most will lift right out of the cloth before your eyes, and fast. Works on colors or light/white clothing. I've successfully removed ink, grass, wine, and food stains.



I love it when I find products which actually make my life easier!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fabric Deodorizer Fabric Deodorizer Fabric Deodorizer