Thursday 29 October 2009

Hard Case - hard case, htc


I've been using this case now for a few days on my Thunderbolt. I really just got it for peace of mind, because before I had a case I was always having nightmares of the day my phone would slip from my hands onto some asphault and I'd be out several hundred bucks. This case has cured my paranoia.



It is a very solid case, and seems like it would do very well at protecting my Thunderbolt from damage should it get dropped or banged around, though fortunately that hasn't happened yet. All of the holes are lined up perfectly for easy access to the buttons/outputs/stand/etc.



Only negatives I have about it are that in the back part of the case, the spot where the two ends of the case snap in is kind of raised up and not completely flat against the phone. And also, I can't see any other viable options for cases for this phone at the minute, so they're able to get away charging a ton for what feels like (and probably is) just a piece of plastic that costs less than a dollar to make. It is still worth it to me though otherwise I wouldn't have bought it, and surely other cheaper options will come along as the Thunderbolt is still a relatively new device. Seidio Innocase II Surface Case for HTC ThunderBolt (Black)

I had bought one of the Verizon gel cases when buying my new thunderbolt. What a mistake! Immediately started looking around for other case options and I really wanted to get a hard case (so the phone wouldn't stick to my jean pocket). This one fits very well. Nice soft texture on a hard case, but doesn't get caught in the pocket. I recommend it for sure.

this case is great, the black has a nice hard but rubbery feel, almost a little softness to it also.

dust does not cling to it too much. pant fuzz is easy to blow off. durable and fits on the phone great.



take off the case when going back into cell phone store because nobody knows how to take it off the phone and they may damage it, luckily i swiped it out of the dudes hand and showed him how to do it correctly.



would def reccomend.

First off, let me say, the case itself is great. It does it's job well. Unfortunately, it does it's job too well. If you ever need to remove the case (as it is a 3 part layered case), then you're more likely to ruin the case or scratch the phone while removing it. I needed to remove the case to restart the phone and adjust/check the sim card, and in the process, it took me an hour trying to remove the last layer of the case. Please be aware of this before considering the purchase.

this is an awesome case, it does have a little play in the bottom half the the case which some complained about. but i folded some paper up and put it in the case and now the fitment is tight and better than ever. would deff recommend it.

Just bought a new thunderbolt, so naturally I was wanted a case to keep it looking new. Decided to go with this case due to the high praise, and I'm so glad that I did. This is a quality case! It fits the phone very snugly and just feels solid. The design of it allows for very easy access to all of the buttons and ports. I was particularly nervous that having it on might make pressing the power button difficult, but I'm pleased to say that this is not the case. On top of offering functional goodness I personally feel that it adds to the overall look of the phone and really helps it feel more durable in the hand. Some might be concerned about the case adding thickness to an already bulky phone, and although it does, I actually found this desirable as weird as that sounds.

I've been using this case for about a week now. I was searching for a case that added minimal bulk with maximum protection. I have to say this case does just that.



It fits the phone absolutely perfectly. The backside of the case is lined in velvet so it doesn't scratch the phone at all. The case itself is in 2 pieces. The top part covers about 3/4 of the phone and then the bottom part covers the other 1/4 and they each slide into each other with a tab type locking mechanism on the back. The overall result is a very sturdy connection.



The case fits the phone perfectly. Every button or connection is perfectly operable including the kickstand, I'm really impressed with the fit. The power button is a little harder to press with it on, but it is what it is and doesn't bother me. The case has a nice matte feel to it and provides a tab more grip that the Thunderbolt exterior itself. It doesn't attract dust or lint either which is nice. It doesn't add much bulk or weight to the phone but I also feel confident that it would stand up to a drop really well. It strikes a nice balance between bulk and protection.



The only thing preventing me from giving it 5 stars is the price. The product is great and I'll definitely remember Seidio for my next phone but $25 for a molded plastic case just seems excessive to me. - Htc - Thunderbolt - Hard Case - Seidio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information