Wednesday 28 October 2009

Bike Blinky Safety 1-led Bicycle Light S... - bicycle light, bike light


Got these very quickly and they worked right away, you get multiple light modes and a set of 2 lights: white and red. Easy to use--wrap them around the bike bars or you can even wear them or hang them somewhere. These are similar to the Knog lights, but once I read the name: Beam Bugs and saw the double eye feature, I was sold. I also read other reviews. Comes with batteries inserted already with a plastic tag to keep it fresh from contact before usage. Has a soft body. Very cute, would buy again for other purposes, like a flashlight for my bag. Beam Bugs Head Light/Tail Light Instant Lighting System

What I love about these lights is how small and flexible they are so you can easily put them on and take them off and keep them in your pocket or purse so no one steals them when you've got your bike locked up. The 3 settings are nice, and the light is bright, though doesn't spread over very much area, but it's good enough. Because they're really bright, they definitely make you seen to cars and stuff.

The headlights work, but the taillights don't. A risky investment at this price. I wouldn't recommend buying this online, if it was in store, then it would have an easy return. Online returns are a hassle...Maybe you won't be as unlucky as I am. I would rather pay 2 dollars more and invest in planet bike headlight/taillight set for $16. - Bike Light - Bicycle Light - Bicycle Lights - Led Lights'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information