Saturday 28 August 2010

Chloe Moretz - superhero, hit-girl


While the photo clearly shows Hit-Girl and the product is described as "Mezco Toyz...Figure Hit Girl," I received the Kick-Ass figure after ordering from this page. I assume this was Amazon's fault, because they fulfilled the order. I've reordered the product, just to see if this was a one-time mistake, but I know I may get burned again. Nice toy for not being what I ordered; one star for getting the wrong item and having to make a return (or two).



UPDATE: Sure enough, I received another Kick-Ass figure. So don't order from this page if you actually want Hit-Girl. Learn from me, people... Mezco Toyz KickAss 2010 SDCC San Diego ComicCon Exclusive MezItz Vinyl Figure Hit Girl - Hit-girl - Good Condition - Superhero'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • hit-girl
  • ,
  • superhero
  • ,
  • good condition