Sunday 29 August 2010

Rechargeable Batteries


the original batteries evidently had been on the shelf too long, and didn't last as long as i thought they should have. anyway these new batteries have been very nice to work with, they even seem to have more power than the old ones did. the shipping took a little longer than we thought but we were in no hurry. thank you very much for a fine product.d.r.t. Black & Decker VP143 Versapak Gold Twin Pack

I debated for a long time on purchasing these batteries due to the dissapointment with the original silver batteries. I finally broke down since I have 5 tools that use these. Having used these already I am definitely impressed & I am glad that I purchased them. I am now able to put these 5 tools to use & be happy with the battery life.

As others have also said, these new versa pak batteries really have the power. My hand vacuum is like new. Glad I didn't take it to the thrift shop. Since these new batteries are LiON (?) they should last longer than the old NiCad ones. That will be nice.

The price of these batteries including shipping is very hard to beat. I bid on 3 auction on ebay and lost all 3 as I limited my maxiumu bid to equal a few dollars less than the cost here at Amazon. Finally I gave up and just ordered them here. I could have saved my self the time and effort to begin with but I'm always gooding for a deal.

Do they have "Deals Anonymus"; I think I need to join their support group. You know like AA.



Quality - no question, they are OEM Black & Decker so the product is original and the same no matter who you buy from. The only differnce is price; that 5 letter word that drives us to buy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rechargeable Batteries Rechargeable Batteries Rechargeable Batteries