Monday 30 August 2010

Disc Storage - sleeves, cd


The price was good, but the paper is a bit thinner than the slightly more expensive sleeves I had been buying. While I am not dissatisfied with the product, I probably would buy a slightly heavier brand next time. MaxellBlank Media, CD/DVD Paper Sleeve 100

I have used the Colombian brand of DVD/CD sleeves for years but finding them has become difficult so I opted to try the Maxell brand. They do the job but are a little thinner paper quality than the Colombian brand.

These Maxel sleeves are a good value and do what they are supposed to do: protect CDs and DVDs from dust and scratches. I only have a need to buy a few boxes a year, but these Maxel sleeves hold up well and do the job: they are the product I buy repeatedly from Amazon. Good product, convenient ship to my door, good value, no complaints.

I should have listened to the other reviewers who said the paper quality was too thin. I thought it wouldn't matter much to me, but it does. This paper is very cheap, not even worth the $6.00. I know it's just a paper sleeve, but you can find better quality for cheaper. - Media - Cd - Sleeves - Cd Storage'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information