Sunday 29 August 2010

Computer Cables - computer cables, cables


This is supposed to make transfers between computers a cinch, right? Wrong!

While it works with my computers that I have networked, my other computer, which is not conected to the home network keeps repeating a message that the wire is not connected to both computers.

Also, the disk is in an asian language and you have to search through it to find the software. When you've done that, then it tells you it doesn't work.

Bottom line: if your computers are networked, get it. If not, your choice.



Oh, and I got sent a different product at first. After I e-mailed them, they sent me the correct product and even paid for the shipping on the wrong item! And all very promptly too. USB to USB Data Transfer Cable USB 2.0 / 1.1 Compliant

This equipment did not work on my dell desktop as desired. I was trying to transfer my mobile files on my laptop to my desktop. Did not happen. I was wondering if I can return this for a replacement or what? The choice is yours. I will not recommend this to my enemy. Felix.

I did not like this product. I was trying to transfer data from one computer to another one. I read the instructions. I did all that I was supposed to and it still did not work. It is not a user friendly thing. - Cables - Computer Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information