Tuesday 31 August 2010

Office Supplies - office, hanging file folders


A file folder is vital to the organization of any office or business. Make sure to also purchase a hanging file folder when purchasing file folders. This is because a hanging file folder is needed to hold the weight of these lighter manila file folders in a file cabinet.



These file folders make life easier because everything now can be organized in a neat folder. These folders can be used for invoices of clients, bills, and receipts. File folders are vital to keeping your records in order.



Peace and Happiness,



Patrick Leonardi Smead Manila Folder, Letter Size, 11 Point, 1/3-Cut Tab, 100 per Box (10330)

I consider myself chronically unorganized and very picky.

This is a terrible combination for getting stuff done.

However, this big box of folders make me very happy.



They are there: crisp, clean, a virgin surface for my labels.

They aren't floppy like my OfficeMax cheapies.

Nor do I feel like my folders are a billboard.



Will buy again.

I used it to get my personal bills, records in order. Easy to use and very well made quality stock and product. It is but also flexible, sturdy, strong folder. They did not skim on the quality and made it flimsy and so light.

No complaints about any Smead products from me. These file folders are great for keeping track of expenses, bills or just about any kind of written correspondence. I've used them for years and it was really great to get them at such an amazing price *and* I was able to take advantage of the FREE shipping with Amazon.

These folders get the job done efficiently. They hold up well, when the peper packets get heavy that they hold in them. It may seem awkward for someone to write a review on these manilla folders, but I'm doing it. Even though I didn't have too many packets of paper that actually extended beyond the initial folding, these folders can expand up to 3 more times, providing an extra inch of space, to actually be used by the user.

Put everything into organized file folders that are organized in three ways: Category (General, Specific, Detail); Action (In, Hold, and Action); and Tickler File (43 folders for 31 days and 12 months.)Use simple plain vanilla folders. Use the Brother Labels to label the folders in logical, natural orders. Do not go more than 3 levels for each category, or else you will get lost.



I label everything with OAPR (Outcome. Action. People. Resource) and DTCM (Deadline, Time, Context, and Monetary Value). You can learn more about what that means through my programs. - Hanging File Folders - Office - Office Supplies - Manila'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information