Friday 27 August 2010

Eco-friendly


I am in LOVE with this Fruit & Veggie wash. I have tried many others and this would definitely be my favorite! It doesn't leave any icky flavors or smells on your fruit or veggies. VERY economical purchased this way too. I believe I purchased this item a couple of years ago and am only on the second of six bottles!! Earth Friendly Products Fruit & Vegetable Wash, 17-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 6)

I most defetinely preferred natural products but in this case this product did not perform so well. It does not sud which is fine but your vegetables dont seem clean. I use to buy another veggie wash that you could easily see all the dirt from broccoli or apples would feel clean after it was washed but not with this product. I have not had good luck with this brand.

I am sensitive to many chemicals, and fresh produce had become a problem until I followed my doctor's advice and began soaking fresh produce in this solution. It rinses clean and does the job great - no more chemical reactions from fresh produce! When I see how dirty the water becomes, I can understand why I was having problems. Don't feed your family pesticides and handling dirt - get your fresh foods clean with this stuff without sacrificing taste.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eco-friendly Eco-friendly Eco-friendly