Monday 30 August 2010

Disaster Preparedness - solar, survival


I finished the local CERT training and wanted to get a kit to jumpstart my supplies. This is an excellent, excellent kit. The bucket comes filled up with supplies, a great wind-up radio, and a gas shut-off tool. All essentials. Purchasing this puts you on a good path to being solidly prepared. Get a book or a leaflet on supplies so you know what else you will need, but this kit will check off many items on that list for you in one purchase. Mayday 4 Person Deluxe Emergency Honey Bucket Kit

I love this kit~ Had a good mix of what you'd need to stay alive in an emergency and I loved the fact that the container turns into a chemical toilet. I appreciate the fact that it also contains items that many prepackaged kits leave out- like duct tape, radio, pry bar and water purification tablets. I was also amazed by how quickly the item shipped and arrived. At first I was hesitant to order since it wasn't on Prime, however my order shipped within an hour of being placed and arrived safe and sound in just a few days.

but when an emergency arises I will be ready. The bucket & lid appear sturdy & all of the useful items inside are as described. It will be easy to move around with the handle. I am adding this to my collection of disaster kits. I may have the classiest situation around in a calamity when it comes to relieving myself. For all you get, the price is quite reasonable. - Emergency Supplies - Emergency Radio - Solar - Survival'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information