Sunday 29 August 2010

Front Opening Bra - barely there, underwire


This bra is comfy, invisible under tees and shapes very nicely! I hate to take it off and begrudge my other bras their inability to live up to this one. I think I'm going to fire them and order more of this one. Invisible Look Stretch Foam Hidden Underwire

I hate underwire bras. They suffocate my ribcage and sternum and I generally can't wait to take them off. However, I have yet to find a wire-free bra that provides sufficient support for an average size (34C) cup.



While shopping online for yet another wire free bra, I stumbled across the Barely There 4104. I somehow missed the "underwire" description and ordered one, thinking it was wire free. When it arrived, I tried it on and was amazed how comfortable and supportive it was. This bra is even more comfortable than the wire free models I have previously ordered.



The Invisible Look 4104 is the perfect combination of comfort, support and discreet style. I highly recommend it.

I have owned three of these bras; just bought one in black again recently. My advice on this one is if you are full in the cup, as in a full B, order a C cup. The band size is fine. Just beware of the small-ish cups. Otherwise, nice bra: 5 stars for comfort. The shaping is OK, but not as flattering as other bras in this category (underwired, stretch foam, molded/contour cup). It kind of spreads them out rather than lifts them, but great for an everyday bra and if you want a natural look.

These are the most comfortable and flattering bra I've ever owned, underwire or wire-free! I normally wear a 32B, but I get these in 34B which fits me just right. They don't give me uniboob like most other underwire bras do. But what I like most about this bra is its comfort of wear. The material feels soft and smooth and the cups retains its shape very well, even through numberous gentle cycles and low dry settings. This bra doesn't feel itchy anywhere or feel like a tourniquet around my ribcage or a vice grip on my shoulders. It moves when it should and stays put when it shouldn't, so now I don't have to worry about having to awkwardly adjust when "they" go peek-a-boo. I also really like the fact that the cups are thick enough to adequately conceal what needs to be concealed but not too much so that it's not apparent that it is all me in there. I can't remember a time previously that I experienced this with a bra or even if I ever did. What I once thought was comfortable has now been set at a new bar with these. This bra has definitely ruined me for all others! I definitely recommend these for women with a smaller chest like myself. I find that these give a very nice shape and create an appearance of a larger bust.

I stumbled across this bra several years back when looking for a bra that you couldn't see through a t-shirt. Now this is literally the only bra I wear. I have several others, but I always find myself digging through the drawer looking for these. And now I'm back on here looking for more so I don't have to resort to another bra on laundry day! Light taupe is great for wearing under white shirts if you are light-skinned, and the fact that the bra straps can be criss-crossed is nice, too. I didn't wear underwire bras while nursing, but for people who want that support, this could even be a nursing bra because of the way the straps disconnect.

I have bought 3 of these bras at a local department store, but they never had my size in the taupe. Now I am having trouble finding them in any color. So, I came to Amazon and am putting these away for later. I love that with this bra I don't fall out the bottom!! Hope it isn't discontinued any time soon

This bra is a good value. It's sturdy and well-made, and has no seams to show through t-shirts or sweaters. It's also very comfortable--the fabric is soft and smooth, and the underwires do not pinch or dig into my ribs. Straps are also comfortable on my shoulders. If I could ask for anything else, it would be a bit more molding in the cups, as they do not do much shaping.

The most comfortable bra I've ever worn. Good support and really feels like it's "barely there." Nothing itchy or binding about it. And holds up very well to washing. I machine wash in a lingerie bag and hang dry. Very minimal pilling even after a couple of years of use. - Comfortable - Underwire - Comfortable Bra - Barely There'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information