Saturday 28 August 2010

Door Stopper - doorstops, doorstop


I'm totally bummed, because I got this product and was super excited to use it! The door stops are very thin, but solid and very durable. I had to return the package because the door stops were TOO thin, and didn't stop my doors from opening... My doors don't touch the wood floors in my apartment, but instead there is about an inch (or more) of a gap between the door and the floor, so the door just opened right past the stop.

To clarify, the quality of the product is GREAT! Just make sure you measure the gap between the bottom of your door and the floor first. If they made these in a larger size, I'd buy them in a heartbeat. Areaware JODSBGG Silicone Door Stops, Set of 3

Really like how this product is "nifty". door stops are a u shape so they can hang over your door handle while not in use. That's really why I like it. However, they are shorter in height than expected and some door stops do not hold when the children or dog push on the door. Some stops don't fit the door at all. I have an older house so my distances between floor and door are all different. I wish they had been thicker..

These 3 little door stops are perfect! They work really well on my carpet and keep the doors from blowing closed when the windows are open! Just what I wanted at a great price! Free shipping for AMazon Prime members. - Door Stops - Doorstops - Doorstop - Door Stopper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information