Tuesday 31 August 2010

Highly Recommended - face wash, acne


This product does what it says. Dissolves all makeup, even those claiming to stay for 12 hours, in a second. Eye makeup is a breeze. This products does it all. No astringent or after cleansing products needed. It is gentle but removes every trace of makeup in one easy step. You'll never have a breakout again from clogged pores. Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Foaming Cleanser, Oil-Free 6 fl oz (177 ml)

My friend bought me this as part of a graduation gift. I've tried so many make up removers before and I can't believe I've never seen this one before! Usually, make up removers leave a little bit of stubborn waterproof mascara and/or get it off of your eyes, but it gets stuck in your skin, so you have to cleanse after to be completely clean. Not this cleanser! It removes make up AND cleanses your face so you don't have to do both separately. I have also used this on my eyelids to remove eye make up while wearing contacts, and it caused no problems. This is definitely my new go-to makeup remover!!

Only Makeup remover that will remove all makeup even eye liner. Also takes all the oils of my face helping precent acne brake outs. Bad things is that they no longer sell it in stores buy it threw amazon or e-bay.

This has proven to be the best makeup remover out there. It is priced very low for such great results. You really feel it working on your face as you rub it in with water. The pump makes it easy to dispense more when you need it even when your eyes are closed. You can open your eyes with this on and around it without it burning your eyes. It is very gentle and highly recommended.

This is the best stuff out there that I have found to take off my makeup with. It's gentle on your face and even takes off waterproof mascara like it was not even waterproof. It's sad to see that it's being discontinued and it's hard to find it online now. So if your like me and you love this stuff better stock up on it if you find it before me, I know I will be stocking up on it.

One of the best products I've ever used! I love how its a foam and the fact that it takes away all of my makeup including my waterproof eyeliner. One product I've used caused me to break out leaving tiny bumps all over my face. Another left my skin dry and had a buring sensation due to the salicylic acid. But with this one, I do not have any problems whatsoever. It's a shame that it is a discontinued item when this product works so well! - Face Wash - Acne - Eye Makeup Remover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


    ,
  • eye makeup remover
  • ,
  • face wash
  • ,
  • acne