Wednesday 1 September 2010

Third Generation Kindle


I purchased this case and I was worried that it might not meet my needs because of the rather low price. I had been searching for a Kindle case for my Kindle 3 since I purchased it. I did not want to pay a big price for a case, when that money could be put towards buying books for my Kindle.



This case meet my needs and more. It is made of quality materials it is heavy enough to stand up to the wear of opening and closing mutilple times and is lightweight and small enough to fit in most places. The design change that was made (there were some problems with the case in an earlier version where the bottom row of buttons were covered) has been corrected.



The added benefit of the extra accessories makes this a great purchase for the price, the only piece missing is a booklight and that would have made the package complete for me. But, believe me I am not complaining when I received all of these things for the price that I paid.



My recommendation is don't spend alot of money for a case for your Kindle that all it offers is a pretty design that will be dirty in a very short period of time. Or purchase each item separate that you will need to make your Kindle compatible with travel. Get this set and smile all the way to the Kindle store and purchase a couple of books with the money that you saved!!!!!! CrazyOnDigital Kindle 3G 3rd Generation Accessory Kit. Bonus wristband inlcuded

Ok, I seriously cannot believe that this is selling for under $13!! I'd been looking for a good cover for my kindle 3, but I REFUSED to pay the price of the Amazon one's! I almost gave up until I ran into this one. The case is awesome, the Kindle 3 fits inside PERFECTLY and very securely. It also has a nice feel to it, and the closure is magnetized so you know it won't come undone when thrown in a book bag or purse. And the accessories that come with it are just an added bonus! Trust me, if you buy it you won't be disappointed.

This set of accessories is Great and for very little money! The case is well made and is just what I thought I'd have to pay $30+ dollars for alone. The cords and screen protector are very nice extras since I'm always misplacing my original cord. Like others have written, I can't believe this is only $13 plus shipping! You won't go wrong here and will be very happy with the case and cords!

decent quality, the cover fits nicely, but the problem is the color from black leather rub off, so if you have a white kindle like mine, the lower corners behind 2 strap will be stained gray, also have a black stain above the right side page turing key,that's from the the thicker part of the front pocket.

didn't try chargers, so don't know if they work or not.

I bought this mainly because I was looking for a Car Charger for my Kindle 3. But when I found this great deal I went ahead and bought it. It cost $12.99 at the time (Oct 4th). The items arrive today this morning. And I'm really happy with the Leather Book Cover. It fits very well and the bottom straps doesn't cover the Shift and Back keys. Also it makes my Kindle 3 much lighter to hold as compared to the Hot Pink Kindle Lighted Book Cover I had. I love it. I tried shaking it to test how strongly it helds your K3 and it passed. It holds it very securely. For $13 bucks this Accessory Kit is a steal! :D



The only thing I don't like is that the car charger it comes with is not the same look as the picture they put on their ads. And it has the sticker that says for Kindle 2/DX, I have yet to try it out if it work on my K3 I'll update this when I get around it.



The screen protector is quite shiny and I haven't put it on my K3 bec I'm afraid of the glare will be a lot.



UPADTE: 10-10-10



The Car Charger works for K3 even if it does have a sticker For K2/DX device. But it warms up pretty quick though.

I really just wanted a screen protector and case for my new Kindle 3, but the price for the whole accessory package was better than any other half-way decent case I could find. What an excellent buy this package is! The case itself is well-made, sturdy, real leather with a nice feel. It folds backwards nice as can be so I can hold my Kindle easily with one hand, and it doesn't add a lot of weight. The magnetic clasp is really sturdy and does not get in the way when reading. The interior is lined in something almost velvety to protect the device, and there is a place where one can tuck a note card, plane ticket etc.



Into that pocket I have tucked the nice little microfiber screen dusting cloth that came with the screen protector. The protector itself went on as expected. I am glad to have back-up adaptors to plug the Kindle into a wall or computer USB port to charge it, and the car charger is just the cherry on the sundae of good stuff.

Busy little package full of stuff which is why I ordered it, however most not very useful and/or of low quality.

Very nice, albeit simple, Kindle cover...this the only thing I am actually using. Kindle screen protectors extremely hard to apply; ear buds of low quality; a/c charger not necessary as Kindle already comes with one; car adaptor and usb connector may be useful to some though doubtful I'll ever use them. Overall, if I knew then what I know now I would not have ordered this product.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Third Generation Kindle Third Generation Kindle Third Generation Kindle