Monday 30 August 2010

Tight Active Pants


The fabric and compression are greats and in line with the Zoot CRX or CW-X stabilix but it's not "friendly" for medium builds. My waist is 38" (5'9") and the L size was unbearable at the waist - too much pressure. I changed to the XL but the pressure in the waist was still too much and the tight too long, so the L was to small and the XL was too big. Recommended only for athletics body types SKINS Men's Ry400 Recovery Long Tights , Black, X-Large

I'm 50 years old and training for my third marathon. The recovery time using this item reduces the time I usually need. This is a quality product and I would recommend it to any distance runner. I give it 4-stars and not 5 only because It is the first article of such gear I've purchased. I would buy it again.

Love the skins RY 400. I find them more comfortable then the skins sport-- which I have been using for a few months now. I do find the compression to be tight, but not as tight as my 2xu elite. Both tights fit me well, however I feel that the skins are more comfortable to wear-- which means I can, and do wear them longer and more often then the 2xu.



Both tights are good and do what they are designed for. I highly recommend the Skins.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Tight Active Pants Tight Active Pants Tight Active Pants