Saturday 28 August 2010

Technology - technology, itunes


Cnet did a great job in finding good shortcuts and sharing them with the rest of the world. This book has answered my questions about certain things that I didn't know how to do. Everyone should buy this book. CNET Do-It-Yourself iPod Projects: 24 Cool Things You Didn't Know You Could Do!

Very good book. I'm not a MAC lover but I have a couple of players which as per the norm: BROKE. So this enables me to fix 'em...

AND the book is in great condition at a GREAT price with a fast responce time. THANX..

I really wouldn't consider this a "projects" book as it is a manual for how to use your iPod or iTunes. I really was looking for innovative ways to use my iPod, but found next to nothing that I didn't already know from just playing around with either my iPod or iTunes. I would recommend this to someone who has little to no experience with either an iPod or iTunes. - Technology - Itunes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information