Monday 30 August 2010

Nikon D3100 - photography, digital slr


Just bought a D7000 & ordered this video to help with figuring out all the bells & whistles. The description was for D3100, etc AND D7000 cameras. Cannot comment on the other cameras, however, this is not much help for D7000 owners. The buttons/commands are different enough to create confusion & frustration. Am attempting to return the video, it was a waste of money & time. Very disappointed with it, will resort to videos on YouTube which have turned out to be more helpful and educational. Would not recommend this video. Nikon School DVD - Fast, Fun, & Easy 5 for D3000, D3100, D5000 and D7000 Great Digital SLR Pictures & Movies

I was also disappointed with this video (actually there are 2 DVDs). I bought D3100 and although the videos cover some basic functions such as auto mode, child mode, portrait, ect., they quickly brush over more advanced options and does not describe half of the functions. I was hoping that after watching 2 DVD about my camera that I'll be comfortable with all bells and whistles that it has, but instead I've got 2 professional photographers telling me about the auto mode and how to turn the dial to all different modes that a 1st grader can figure out. - Digital Slr - Nikon D3100 - Photography - Nikon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information